Yeah, it's snowing. I hate snow with every part of my being, but my kids prayed for it last night, so what can I do? Shawn took the kids outside to play and they had a chance to break in the snow pants they got from Gramma last year. They both fit great! I was relieved but after a while poor Avi was so cool and couldn't figure out how to get back inside with all the gear on so she stood crying on the side of the house! Poor thing was soaked to the bone! I brought them inside to warm up and gave them a hot lunch with coco to drink. They're doing better now but I think they believe me when I said it's really more for looking at than playing in. Shawn is trying to combat my comment with stories of how when you have enough snow you can make an igloo....he thinks were all a bunch of wusses. He's right of course but I'm okay with that :)
Here is a few pictures of the kids before they started crying...
No comments:
Post a Comment