 |
| "Charity" |
 |
| "Faith" |
 |
| "Hope" | | | | | |
These plates were auctioned off at the School Gala event. They turned out great and I had so much fun doing them with the kids. I still have random kids saying "Hi Mrs. Sullivan!" in the hall ways at school. I wish I remembered all their names but I'm getting old and pregnant to boot, so my brain is not working great right now. Good news is that "Hey Kiddo!" seems to be working and they're none the wiser ;)

This is new!!! This year I'm really big into making heirlooms, traditions, and things that the kids will want to take with them when they move off and start their own families (should they not hear the call to consecrated life..Shawn is pretty sure the girls will be called). This is a grow with your family project the hand prints are backwards because Avalon insisted that they are angels wings and told me to paint in the angels when I get more white paint...I think I'm going to wait until my mother-in-law comes down for a visit and let her paint them in. Next year we will add the new baby's hand prints and name to this one. I used glitter glue with a writing tip to write the names. It works as good a puffy paint but it will flatten out on the fabric and it needs to dry overnight. Great family project!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment